Chronic Care Management Services
"Many providers struggle to balance the 24/7 needs of chronically ill patients within the huge scope of their duties, unable to devote staff to the full-time job of communicating with and creating care plans for these patients outside of face-to-face office visits."
— Michelle Li, MD | Internal Medicine
That’s why we’re here.
We make CCM effective for your patients and simple for your practice.
You can do it yourself, or do it effortlessly with Wellbox.
We Provide a Human Touch to CCM
We are an all-inclusive service for reaching your qualified patients, tracking their progress, and billing for Chronic Care Management under code 99490 and for Complex CCM under code 99487.
Your patients talk to real people and develop real relationships with them, not robots.
Wellbox Chronic Care Management Services
A dedicated care coordinator acts as an extension of your practice, allowing you to continue running your business the way you always have and generating incremental gross revenue year-over-year.
Our team of trained Registered Nurses help you:
Provide a complete care coordination cycle.
Successfully carry out care plans.
Ensure your Medicare patients are following your recommendations.
Process all completed enrollment forms.
Document brief notes in your EHR and allowing you to sign off on the work.
Stay on top of your patient’s health by receiving calls for all high priority issues.
Eliminate the need to hire and train new staff thanks to your designated care coordinator.
Meet MACRA and MIPS quality measures.
2018 requirements update
What CCM Does for Practices
- It reimburses physician practices for providing ongoing care to Medicare patients with chronic conditions.
- It helps providers proactively manage patient health rather than only treating disease and illness.
- It brings a systematic approach to defining and managing a patient’s Care Plan.
- It organizes care coordination under one provider.
What CCM Does for Patients
- It provides patients with a care coordinator that closely monitors their health.
- It helps patients better understand their Care Plan.
- It develops meaningful relationships between providers and patients.
- It offers added care for free for most patients.
Getting to Know CCM
Latest CCM Blog Posts
What’s Involved in CCM
Structured Data Recording
In a Meaningful Use I or II certified EHR.
Patient-centered, accessible and sharable electronically where appropriate.
24/7 Access to Care
Continuity of care with designated care team member and enhanced communication opportunities.
Systematic and documented patient contact, medication reconciliation and care coordination.