Wellbox believes in your right to have absolute control of who sees and contributes to your health information.
How we use information
We use personal information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Site.
We do that in order to:
- Troubleshoot problems
- Deliver information to you that, in some cases, is relevant to your interests, such as product news
- Customize your experience
- Detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity
- Provide you with system or administrative messages, and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection
- Sometimes we’ll use email address or other contact information in order to:
- Get your feedback on our services
- Analyze our site usage
- Improve our content and product offerings
- Customize the site’s content, layout, and services
What information do we collect?
The main reason we collect personal information from you is to give you a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. That way you get the services and features that most likely meet your needs, safely and easily. We only collect personal data that we consider absolutely necessary to hit that goal. Remember, you always have the option not to provide information by skipping the particular feature of the Site for which the information is being collected.
Making Wellbox Better
We also automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Site. We use this information to do internal research on our Users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you and our community. This information may include browsing history and your IP address.
“Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We use them to allow you to enter your password less frequently during a session, and we use data collection devices (such as Google Analytics), including cookies, on certain pages of the Site to:
- help analyze our web page flow
- measure promotional effectiveness
- promote trust and safety
- offer certain features that are only available through the use of a cookie
- allow us to provide information that is targeted to your interests
Our disclosure of your information
We will never sell or rent your information to third parties.
Legal Requests and Emergencies
We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries and demands for information that are made under force of law. If it’s what we believe is an emergency situation, we may provide personal information to law enforcement agencies. We may also provide personal information where required by statute, court order, legal process or lawful authority. Lastly, we may provide it to our legal counsel in connection with the foregoing.