Patient Engagement Services at Their Finest
Connect with your patients.
Improve access to care.
Increase your revenue.
Connect with your patients
Patients are increasingly demanding remote care services.
Through Wellbox’s Telemedicine services, physicians and practices can:
- Connect with their patients through an easy-to-use platform
- Move towards care convenience
- Allow their patients to remotely connect with them from anywhere, at any time
- Facilitate their work and provide their patients what they really want
Improve access to care
Telemedicine services provide a way for physicians to set themselves apart from other doctors by:
- Offering a user-friendly virtual medical center to their patients
- Providing patients with better care alternatives
- Easing access to their care services, keeping and growing their patient list
- Allowing patients to connect with them from any device at any time
Increase your revenue
Improving access to care for patients reduces overall costs of care for both doctors and patients by:
- Reducing the need and costs of going to the emergency room
- Earning Medicare reimbursements for telemedicine services
- Providing patient reimbursements
Wellbox Telemedicine Services
Wellbox holds security at an utmost importance, providing doctors and patients with HIPAA-compliant video and chat, ensuring security and privacy at all levels.
Physicians can document virtual and audio notes directly into a patient’s file, integrating them into any EHR.
Doctors and patients can easily engage and collaborate together on their health issues from any device, at any time.
Improved Health Outcomes
Increased access to care through a virtual medical center leads to better patient-physician engagement and ultimately improves health outcomes.
Our User Group Community provides physicians and practices with a learning center available at all times and has proven to be an asset for everyone.
Decreased Health Costs
With easy access to their doctors, patients can eliminate many trips to the ER, decreasing the high costs associated to these visits.