New Options in Chronic Care Management
Get the FREE whitepaper
Maximizing the benefits for your patients and your practice
Medicare’s new reimbursement for chronic care management under CPT code 99490 is a crucial change, as CCM has proven to ease the burden for patients and providers, while containing overall costs to the healthcare system. To bill for CCM, however, practices must meet specific requirements to stay within regulatory definitions and maximize compensation.
What you will learn from this whitepaper:
- Which patients are eligible for CCM coverage under Medicare
- What must go into a chronic care management plan
- Who can provide chronic care management services -- and who cannot
- How one practice has incorporated CCM in its workflow
- How much added revenue CCM may bring to your practice
To receive your copy, just complete the form at right. We will send a PDF version to the email address you provide. Learn what CCM may mean for your patients, your practice and you!
Download the Whitepaper here: